Canine Parvo Virus Detection Kit
Canine Parvo type 2 (CPV2) is a highly contagious virus mainly affecting dogs. The disease is highly contagious and is spread from dog to dog by direct or indirect contact with their faces. The clinical symptoms appear usually 7-10 days cost infection. It has two distinct presentations a cardiac and intestinal form. The common sign of the intestinal form are severe vomiting and dysentery. The cardiac form causes respiratory or cardiovascular failure in young puppies. Treatment often involves veterinary hospitalization. Vaccines can prevent this infection but mortality can reach 91% in untreated cases. Our canine parvo virus detection kit help to detect parvo virus in few minutes.
Dog Check CPV Antigen Rapid Test utilizes monoclonal anti CPV antibody to capture the antigen present in the feces. The captured viral antigens are detected using colloidal gold conjugated detection antibody.
Overview of Distemper Virus
- Dog Check CPV Ag a test uses two highly specific monicional antibodies.
- The virus in the sample react with colloidal gold conjugated detection antibody on conjugate pad.
- This labelled antigen antibody complex is captured by the test area forming a red line.
|Organism detected||Canine Parvo Virus (CPV2, CPV2a and CPV2b)|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Capture Antibody||Monocional Anti-CPV Antibodies|
|Detection Limit||0.5 HAU|
|Packing||1T, 10T, Bulk, Uncut sheets|
|Cross Reactivity||No cross reactivity with CDV, CAV, CCV and Rota|
Features of Canine Parvo Virus Detection Kit
- Quick results available in a few minutes.
- No require instrumentation.
- Easy to use.
- Kennel side/point of care test no capital expenditure.
- Do not require refrigerated storage.
Why CPV Antigen Test?
- Differential diagnosis of Diarrhoea: implementation of strict isolation and disinfection measures.
- Infection control in kennels and group boarding.
- Vigilance programs and epidemiological studies.
- Detect virus within 3 days post infection.
- Can be used for prognostic purpose during treatment.